Updated December 20th, 2015
I'm currently in South Philadelphia:
- working full-time for Grand Round Table building
clinical decision support software for doctors.
- building v2 of PHL Crime Mapper. Follow along
- watching as many NBA games as I can (especially the Cavs).
- weightlifting, running and other miscellaneous exercises.
- listening to a bunch of podcasts including Serial, The Starters, Dunc'd On Podcast, The Weeds, Software Engineering Daily, Never Not Funny, Doug Loves Movies and many more.
- devoting myself to eating well.
- committing myself to One A Week exercises.
- reading less "content" and more books. Currently David Foster Wallace's Infinite Jest
- watching a TV show every once in a while. Currently: the Mr. Show reunion "w/ Bob and David" and "The Main in the High Castle".
- thinking about mentorship on both sides: looking for ways that I can mentor and mentors to help me grow.
- brainstorming new projects, products and experiments around health and wellness, open data and more.
- starting a new, weird experiment called Philly Weather Reviews
- working towards writing articles for Philly Goat
- playing NBA2K16 for Xbox One. We (my player Warrick Davis and the rest of the Milwaukee Bucks) are in the second round of the Eastern conference playoffs, down 3-2 against the Cleveland Cavaliers.
If any of these interest you, please get in touch below!
/now page idea by Derek Sivers